Whitefish River can you dig it?
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
definitely starting singing the pokemon song and now it's stuck in my head THANKS <3
His last meeting with the pack’s Gunner, Turquoise, had left the inky knight wondering what his fellow Alpha had been up to since they settled down in their new home. Her scent was still strong in the pack borders, but he had not been given another chance to catch up with the silver-eyed female. It was strange to think that during their first meeting he had hoped to never see her again, and now he was leading a pack with her – something that he had despised since he was a child. With a frown settling in across his licorice lips, the lanky yearling began to follow the river’s path. He was getting rather frustrated with how frequently the female possessed his thoughts – he was not used to being so … intrigued by another. It didn’t help that the coffee-coloured female was the first wolf he had actually had a lengthy conversation with and saw more than once…
It was while she haunted his mind that her scent reached his nostrils. At first he thought it was a figment of his imagination and he mentally cursed himself for being so enthralled by the snarky girl. However, it was when her silky tone reached his pointed ears that the hybrid realized that she was actually here – and had rudely invaded his privacy. His infamous lop-sided grin painted itself against his maw as he met her gaze out of the corner of his eye, his pace not slowing as she brushed up against her side. Handsome? Well, at least he knew that she had excellent eyesight – perhaps she wasn’t useless after all.
“None of your business, kitty,” he responded playful wink as he bumped her hindquarters with his own. While he wasn’t particularly fond of company he was in the process of learning how to deal with constantly being surrounded by others. It was frustrated for the rogue, but it he wanted to be a successful leader he was going to have to get over it – and soon. “How come you’re following me? Miss me?”

Messages In This Thread
can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:18 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 14, 2013, 12:30 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:58 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 15, 2013, 11:16 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 12:22 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 16, 2013, 12:35 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 03:24 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:23 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 26, 2013, 12:52 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 10:00 PM