Totoka River Love your family.
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Mees didn't like to be grumpy and act like a sourpuss. However, sometimes it did act as a way to be relieved from all the emotions that toiled down inside of him. The fact that he was helpless to the situation and couldn't change a thing didn't make it any better. He probably had a family, Mees just didn't know where, when or how. He didn't remember the laughter or the sadness, the joy or the pain. Nothing. It was as if somebody had stolen his mind.

When another wolf scurried by -- while not knowing it was his own family -- Mees ears' flattened as he felt ashamed that someone heart his sudden outburst. "I - I said that to me." He said apologetically, not knowing if the wolf felt insulted but taking precautions anyway. "I'm not alright." He then added truthfully, though the lingering emotions underneath could be felt. "I-I want a family." To quickly correct himself, he added; "Not the one with mates and puppies; I'm too young for that stuff." Mees was obviously ranting to a random stranger but right now his mind didn't record anything of it rationally. "I want a family through bloodlines, a shoulder to cry on and family to laugh with." But that sounded right impossible; even if family was standing right in front of him. Real family. But he didn't know that...
Messages In This Thread
Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 02, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 04, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:30 PM