Wapun Meadow You didn't see anything
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He needed caution this time. He didn't intend to kill her but then again he didn't intend to kill the old man either and that's what had happened. The thought struck a chord in his mind and he quickly released her throat letting her go and placing a heavy paw against her throat. He leaned down and sniffed at her scent, grinning as he found that she reeked of pack scent. "I'll let you go but you won't tell a single soul. You'll lie and say you were attacked by someone else, with someone else's description. If I have a single soul after me, I'll make sure to kill them and come back after you. You reek of pack, now that I have that scent it won't be too hard to find you again" all of this was whispered in mad rush into her ear before he lifted his head and stared down into her eyes. "Nod if you understand and agree. If you don't I'll simply shred and tear at you till the pain is too much, then bury you with that head" he growled.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 24, 2018, 06:21 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 24, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 25, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by RIP Poppy - January 25, 2018, 03:35 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by RIP Poppy - January 26, 2018, 04:32 PM
RE: You didn't see anything - by Nikan - January 27, 2018, 02:05 AM