Kintla Flatlands forever in shadows
74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I don't know how this will go lol, but i couldn't help it

As he lay there he heard a vicious growl and turned grizzled head towards the sound. He was a young fellow, perhaps not much older than his own little tree, black like her too. Only his coat was much darker. His special daughter had a special coat, graying as it went down her body to her paws, and blue ribbons played throughout. She had been a beautiful girl, and he had often had to hide her beauty, though she did not know it. She was such a trusting girl, sometimes he wondered if he had done the right thing, by allowing her to be so.

You dere hush your growl. I ain’t anywhere near your borders. I admire your protective nature though m’boy, either you have some family hidden in dere, or you got a woman or you jest love dis land, or all three. Ain’t nothin’ else make you dat protective, trust me I know. With those words he quieted his words and looked back up towards the sky, he realized the boy was probably fire and he just played with it, and he would get burned, but he just didn’t mind. He wasn’t on the boys borders, he was in neutral territory, so he couldn’t attack him in good conscience, and he was a good man if he had him pegged right, then he had a helluva conscience.

Years of kill or be killed, he was able to assess another within mere seconds, sometimes he was right sometimes he was wrong, it just came with the territory. He shifted his lean body and looked back towards him. Well you can join me if you want or you can stan’ dere and continue to growl at me like a demon out of hell, and even’uallee you will chase me out, so you decide an’ let me know.

Sun spark looked at him wondering if he had pushed a little too much, he couldn’t help it, he wasn’t really seriously giving the boy some sass, and it was evident by the smile that played about his muzzle and the mirth that laughed out of his yellow eyes. If the boy wanted he would gladly get up and leave, all he had to do was ask, really.
Messages In This Thread
forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - June 29, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - June 29, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - June 30, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 03, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 03, 2014, 11:25 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 04, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 04, 2014, 05:04 PM