The party don't start 'til I walk in
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Mary Ellen gave me/herself permission to powerplay as much as she wants. :-) Also, anyone else is welcome to join! It is kinda weird RPing myself... lol.

Julooke was in her den, belly up and snoozing. It wasn't often she would take a nap during the day, but she had gotten up particularly early that morning, and felt the need for it today. Plus, she really liked the scent of Verrine and if she couldn't get it straight from the source, she knew she could get it here. She wasn't in a deep sleep, so when the howl reached her ears, she was immediately upright. Her ears perked, though she almost didn't believe what she had heard. It couldn't have been him. Just in case, though, she crawled quickly out of her den, deciding to inspect the wolf at the borders. Surely, Ragnar wouldn't mind some back up and she just needed to know for sure.

She wasn't wasting any time, either. Her power nap had done her good, and she was racing to the shore. With each step, her hope grew that it could be Beric, but at the same time she was preparing herself to see someone else. She slowed when she reached the shore, her eyes scanning the area but seeing nothing. She walked slowly towards the arch in the rocks, stopping when he came into view. Her entire face lit up when she realized it was him. Beric! With a squeal, she ran towards him, fully intent on pouncing him. Her front legs lifted off the ground and came down on his shoulders. She felt him give way, and they tumbled together in the sand for a moment. Her laugh was joyous, and non stop for a few moments. She was just in awe that Beric had come back. I can't believe you're here! Where have you been?! She moved enough so that he could get up, but could not help crowding him just a bit, nosing the fur of his neck and whining in excitement.
Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM