Firefly Glen watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside
13 Posts
Ooc —
At her words, he gave a brilliant smile, now assured that she was an angel. The kindness she offered him within moments of meeting him only served to deepen his growing infatuation-- no, he didn't know her, but...
Behind the girl's retreating form, the sun seemed to sparkle at him from its perch within the sky. Everything was brighter for a moment as the clouds shifted away, casting golden light upon the king's new acquaintance. His breath caught in his throat, and he knew then that this was a sign from the gods. She was to be his salvation.
When she returned, he had shifted further away from the body, casting it mournful glances every so often.
I... do not know, Tilor. I believe I fell; there is little I remember of recent times. Jerrik gazed directly, then, at his fallen brother. I believe he was with me before I fell. My brother-in-arms. But... He frowned. Not after that.
Messages In This Thread
watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside - by Jerrik - February 03, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside - by Jerrik - February 04, 2018, 01:18 AM