Great Bear Wilderness Explore it out
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri swiveled tattered ears towards the sound of footfalls and turned towards that raven furred Tyrande. He had not been there when she came back to the fold, and he had not been there when she had left. He supposed if he looked deep enough he would realize she had hurt him, and he would realize she was usually the only one that could calm the voices that threatened to overtake him, that had gotten undecidedly worse after she had left, but he couldn't show her that. To give her that power could sign his death, because once someone won his emotions, he did anything for them, and it could cause insurmountable problems if he wasn't careful.

However, at seeing her he felt his tail wag and a small dip of his nose to the ground to tell her hello. Tyrande stand up no need to do that for Sitri. He shifted a little more weight to his frame, but other than that the brute had not changed much, he was still scarred and world weary and extremely backward and guttural, but he was there none the less.

Tyrande tyrande The voices growled over and over again inside his mind.
Messages In This Thread
Explore it out - by Sitri - June 30, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - June 30, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 01, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 02, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 02, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 06, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 07, 2014, 12:29 PM