I love the way you lie
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
"Thank You Surra, very much. You may have just allowed me to win the argument I am sure will follow, simply because he will not want me to go to dangerous territory." Surra dipped his head with a smile, pleased that he could help her. He was already growing to like and respect this woman - she was so friendly and kind. Surra wasn't much of a talker but nature, he was much more of a listener, but he found he didn't mind speaking more than usual, with her. He could see how she would be an excellent healer.

She had listened so attentively to him describing his origins. Surra appreciated that. If the young male was sensitive to anything, it was to whether, when he did choose to speak, someone listened. He had found a few times in the past that he would choose to let the words flow from his mouth, an unusual occurrence for the normally quiet man, only for another to seem disinterested. This highly discouraged him from continuing speaking - negative reinforcement, as it was. But this was not the case with Thistle - she listened to him in a way that only made him feel more relaxed, and more able to speak. This, he greatly appreciated.

"Well I for one am glad you found us and joined our little family." Surra would have blushed at that, had he not dark fur covering his face. He looked away from her for a moment, flattered, convincing himself to just accept the compliment and not brush it off as he was wont to do. But he soon turned his blue eyes back to her, returning the favor of listening attentively to her words, as she described how she came to the Ridge. He nodded, pausing before deciding to ask another question of her. "If I may ask, how did you and Ragnar come to meet?"
Messages In This Thread
I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Surra - June 28, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - June 29, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Surra - June 29, 2014, 10:36 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - June 30, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Surra - June 30, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - June 30, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Surra - June 30, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - July 01, 2014, 09:33 AM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Surra - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: I love the way you lie - by Thistle Cloud - July 02, 2014, 11:22 AM