Sisterhood in union
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Ypres watched the two interact with one another. A slow tail wag indicated she was confident that the two should get along. She looked over to Erika and offered a genuine smile. She took heed of her growing belly but said nothing about it. She knew with pups around, that could make the pack more vulnerable. Ypres needed to gather a few members of the pack in hopes they would agree to have at least one wolf at each border side, to make sure that the pack will stay safe. Ypres would obviously contribute to that. She felt her stomach rumble and knew it was time for a hunt. Ypres was not the strongest hunter of the pack as she had flaws. Her shortness! It made it a lot harder to bring down larger prey. She never knew anything about pregnancy, but knew it possibly would be dangerous for Erika to go hunting along with her for a doe. She knew Claire was in no shape or form to go hunting either. No rest for the wicked...

" I must hunt for the pack. "

Ypres stated as her stomach offered a loud snarl. She didn't want to admit her weaknesses in front of a higher ranked female, and now a new member. How embarrassing!

" I'm not sure what's on menu tonight ladies, but I'm sure I can rack something up for us! "

She offered a grin hiding her doubt behind genuine eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 28, 2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - June 29, 2014, 09:05 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - June 29, 2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Ypres - July 01, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Erika - July 01, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Sisterhood in union - by Claire - July 01, 2014, 11:23 PM