Neverwinter Forest and — it was winter
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock could only laugh, leaning down to kiss Reed's brow before she returned her gaze to Eirlys. She had not spent the winter with Lotte and regretted it now - the ice was beginning to melt when she had returned. "Even when complaining she sounded lovely." No doubt the children would long grow tired of Hemlock and her pining for Lotte and Arturo, but, what could she do? She'd laid two spouses in the ground and the last had not stayed. She could not let the brood see that hurt in her and she tried to hide away when the pain grew too deep. 

Soon enough Droman came close and Hemlock smiled as they bundled against one another. "I think stories would be wonderful - your brothers are gathering dinner, we can keep busy until they return." She suggested with an easy smile - she could fake her own happiness until she believed it. Or until she gave up, whichever came first. "You know we moved while your Aiti carried you - and then, we moved again while I carried you."[size=x-small] [/size] Hemlock indicated who she spoke of with a move of her muzzle, a wash with warmth to each child. There was no secrets - she called Lotte her wife when speaking of her just as she called Arturo her husband. 

" And now we travel again. Like those proud Tundarians - it was always in the stories Aiti told of how they claimed the world itself. Do you have a favorite story of hers, Eirlys?"   

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and — it was winter - by Eirlys - December 27, 2017, 11:57 PM
RE: and — it was winter - by Hemlock - December 28, 2017, 02:22 AM
RE: and — it was winter - by Reed Wolf - December 30, 2017, 11:37 PM
RE: and — it was winter - by Eirlys - January 07, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: and — it was winter - by Hemlock - February 11, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: and — it was winter - by Eirlys - March 02, 2018, 03:23 PM