Arrow Lake rocket raccoon
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Rats I would have love to see her join us. here at the Sunspire we need more fun pack members.

Sorry it took so long to respond I was taken afar away from any sort of internet connection since last friday. *Hooks the internet IV in* I'm back now

Ferdie Von Pelt had been leaving his Territory once a week for a while now to race full out on a path he was beginning to wear into the grass around upper arrow lake. He thoroughly enjoyed the flat out run without the crags and rocks of the mountain tripping him up. Not that he didn't love his new mountain home.

He was running full out when he almost tripped up head over tail, skidding to a halt he stood mouth agape as he stared at the scene before him. ahh... He was going to interrupt and say something but he couldn't there was nothing he could do or say to make sence of this... what ever this was.

Did she know they were not wolf cubs? Did she care? suddenly he wondered if he cared, if he found a litter of baby raccoons would he have done the same? probably... he was ever the father figure and pup caregiver and so he scooted closer, sat and watched from a yard or less away. Not wanted to interrupt, would the one with the white tip on it's tail win the favor or the one with the darkest mask,

Messages In This Thread
rocket raccoon - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 01, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 03, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 08, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 08, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 13, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 15, 2014, 10:05 AM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 15, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: rocket raccoon - by Leaf - July 16, 2014, 09:54 AM