Sea Lion Shores Where to go when everything hurts
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Nerian you could use this code to translate the words: <*span title="English translation">"other language (french)" (without the asterisk) and when you scroll over the words, the english translation will appear. :) I do that for my posts.

Erika smiled when she heard the female speak in her own language. A Frenchwoman? Here? Or, at least someone who spoke French? The black female felt a lot more comfortable now, even though this female who could possibly be from that rival pack Horizon Ridge, or as they were called now, Stavanger Bay. "Vous parlez français? Êtes-vous vous-même français ou savez-vous juste il?" She looked the female over. She was small and petite, almost like Erika when she wasn't overly skinny from her long travels.

"Néanmoins, il me rend heureux de rencontrer quelqu'un d'autre qui parle ma langue. Mon nom est Erika de les Fantômes. Je suis de Wheeling Gull Isle." The black female sniffed the wolf, trying to identify her scent underneath all of her hormones. "Quel est votre nom mademoiselle? Êtes-vous de Stavanger Bay?"
Messages In This Thread
Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - June 25, 2014, 10:17 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Erika - July 02, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - July 25, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Erika - July 29, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - July 30, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Erika - August 05, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - August 12, 2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Erika - August 15, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: Where to go when everything hurts - by Nerian - August 17, 2014, 11:18 PM