Whitefish River can you dig it?
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
She was a strange creature, yet the mutt found it nearly impossible to stay away from her. And he knew that if he was to escape her it meant abandoning the pack – and that was something Styx was not willing to do. He was not about to throw away Neverwinter when he had already left behind his nomad lifestyle – all because some pretty, silver-eyed girl told him it was a brilliant idea. Shooting a side glance at his coffee-coloured co-Captain, he was unable to stop a crooked grin to fall upon his lips at her quick-witted response. As much as he wanted to keep his distance from her, the lanky hybrid also wanted to remain at her side – it was a troubling feeling, and one that the youth was not well acquainted with.
To recruit? Sure. Holding back an eye roll Styx kept pressing forward parallel to the body of water, his side occasionally brushing up against hers as she matched his pace. It was a peculiar feeling – actually desiring someone’s presence… he wanted to know more about her, but he also didn’t want to have to share his own personal details. Although he was now part of a pack – and the leader of one – Styx still wanted to keep some things to himself. It was his job to know everything about the members of his crew, not the other way around. “It’s okay if you missed me, really,” he cooed in response with a thousand-watt smile pressed to his maw, the tip of his tail smacking her hindquarters playfully before he hopped ahead a few paces before allowing her to catch up. “And what does my kitty think of our pack so far?” He questioned, tone growing temporarily serious – was there any members that Kat had any concerns about? Or any suggestions on a pack activity?

Messages In This Thread
can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:18 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 14, 2013, 12:30 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:58 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 15, 2013, 11:16 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 12:22 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 16, 2013, 12:35 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 03:24 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:23 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 26, 2013, 12:52 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 10:00 PM