Great Bear Wilderness Explore it out
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri listened and laid ears to his skull. He spoke quietly, his voice guttural and unrefined. You may have deserted, but you didn't join another pack. That is enough of a small bit of wiggle room.

He panted for a moment trying to come up with the right words to make her feel better, but he honestly didn't know how. He was terrible at this stuff, having virtually no emotions that he didn't suppress as it were.

Sitri looked at her and spoke softly yet again, Sitri thinks that Queen Jinx is not as cold as she likes most to see. maybe she thought you needed another chance. Sitri does not know Tyrande, he is just a simple wolf, but Sitri is glad you are back. He shrugged and bowed his head unsure what else to say, fearing that perhaps he had already said too much, but he was trying to be better he was.

Sitri is trying to fix Sitri. He looked at her with questioning gaze wondering if she would help.
Messages In This Thread
Explore it out - by Sitri - June 30, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - June 30, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 01, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 02, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 02, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 06, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 07, 2014, 12:29 PM