izakoza osekkyou
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Though Leaf would later join Swiftcurrent Pack, she was at the moment blissfully unaware of her similarities to that pack's leader. Still, there was a growing suspicion that something was not quite right. Wolves would approach her with a tinge of what was clearly animosity but would later calm upon identifying her. It was as if the entire valley was filled with wolves who seemed to think being hostile was a greeting. Tempted as she was to conform to the majority, she decided to be the nail that stuck out. She wondered how long it would be before she was struck down.

So in what was more reactionary than intentional, the little red wolf decided to be particularly open. She felt a lick of fear at the sight of the other pack wolf, who she would summarize as sleek. But then, there was something about the other wolf that was also peculiar or perhaps particularly interesting, and in what in reality would probably never happen, she was able to recognize what this "interesting" was. "おはよう" she called out naturally enough in a voice that was perhaps too chipper. She stepped forward to meet the wolf and yet was not dominant in her stance. "I lost some of my mother tongue. Did you want to help me practice? It's been a long time since I've met one of us." Though she had not been born on the islands of Japan, she was accustomed to the culture and would sometimes joke it was because of her previous incarnation.
Messages In This Thread
izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - June 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 01, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 02, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 03, 2014, 04:08 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 07:25 PM