Eight billion billion kami
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Sadface. I wonder if anyone in our FB group knows. :C edit: You got my 100th post, yay!
As he had hoped, there was no discontent in his approach. The newly ranked canine deferred without push, and Mordecai let his guard down somewhat. He couldn't help but be leery, given all that had accumulated in his stay with the pack. But it was minor in comparison to everything else; he was still happy to see new faces in their ranks. The wave in his tail remained as he closed their remaining distance, smiling at the words offered up to him. With a bump to the shoulder from his nose, Mordecai gestured towards the glittering peak through the canopy.

“It really is. This is the best time of day to see how tall the mountain really is. See how the sun catches the tip?” His eyes turned swiftly from the younger canine to the peak then, admiring the view. He would miss that, he decided. He would miss a lot of things about their little stretch of ground, but was just as eager to find new digs and places to explore in the coming days. “It's a shame we'll be leaving it behind soon, but it's for the best, or so I'd like to think. I'm Mordecai, by the way.” He had the feeling that Jinx had spared no details with Itsuki, knowing now that she took direct interest in who stayed with them. Getting acquainted now would be better for later, anyway.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - June 24, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 03, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 03, 2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 03, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 08, 2014, 11:43 PM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by ZC10 - July 10, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Eight billion billion kami - by Mordecai - July 10, 2014, 01:17 PM