Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
She couldn't help but grin at his shock. How could he not have known? Almost anybody with a dingus between their legs was a potential... at least in the beginning. His words foreshadowed what Cutthroat would ask her just days later, and they were not words she was unused to. Even Peregrine had spoken of the love between himself and Hawkeye. Her parents, too. But Fox? She operated on her eyes, ears, nose, and tongue. Those were her senses, not some wishy-washy "emotions" that plagued so many others. No, Fox believed she was beyond that.

“Nobody has dared to try,” she replied, unaware of Ferdie's attempts. Perhaps if he had come to her directly, bluntly, she would have understood, but he had done no such thing. Instead, he had simply brought her gifts and then sauntered off to sulk when she did not immediately melt at his feet. “And my parents barely knew one another when they had their first litter. But from the moment they became mates, they were inseparable.” She hadn't believed they loved one another, at least not on a romantic level, but she had seen through Peregrine that getting together based on love didn't always turn out great in the end, either. If anything Fox thought she was the oldschool one.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 07:08 AM