Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It seemed other nature took this moment as fitting enough to loose her tears upon the world – the sprinkle of rain that came now was indication it could worsen, and as his pelt dampened and curled slightly along his back, his eyes continued to regard her with weary hesitation. Scimitar might not have always made the wisest decisions, but he knew at that very moment to mention he found the Beta of the pack quite attractive would be a grave mistake.. perhaps not only for him, but for her as well. Not that the attraction was mutual – nor had it turned to anything more than he found her quite pleasing to look upon.

“Ask me again closer to your season if you decide I am still to your liking,” he murmured, his smirk fading in to a more serious note. She was young yet, and while she might believe no one dared attempt to court her.. she would be surprised when she grew further in to herself. “Though I daresay that if I am interested in remaining in the running at that time, you’ll know.” Because he would be damned if he stood aside and allowed the woman to flutter about his good looks and give him the option to chase her rather than making the decision himself.

The Creek was littered with suitors – it suddenly made much more sense now the amount of males within the ranks. It would surely be quite a spectacle of battle come time for the queen to breed.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 07:20 AM