ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
With a dignified stance did she sadly look upon the boy she loved so dearly she had even stayed with him in a place that had only recently felt like home. Grimnismal was a magnet for trouble it seemed, while she had always been lucky. She couldn't stay here, especially not with the sister of her boy that she had treated as a friend the first time they had met. Without Chusi, who knows how long that tentacle had been embarrassingly attached to her face. She should have never helped her - should have never stuck around. Ingram and Arrille (and perhaps Nyx and Kierkegaard a bit) were the only reasons she was still doubting if she'd rather stay.

But Grimnismal would fall. Even if Chusi had to make sure of it. She had only ever felt such rage towards the Blackfeather wolves who had come and stolen her life away from her. After that encountered, everything had went to shit. Ya're right. She spat back. But he is mah boyfriend. Her nose wrinkled up a bit at this. She would have chosen Ingram over Eirlys or Ceallach any day, as sad as that may sound. He couldn't even choose her over his violent sister that was nothing but a hotheaded lunatic.

But that was his decision. She believed... No, she knew she could be happy without him in the end. With a glare directed at both of them, she turned and ran as fast as her long legs could carry her, over the border and towards what she could only hope to be was a better future. That was not before she, somewhat triumphantically, called over her shoulder; Ya said ya were gonna be mah boyfriend forevur! Guilt-tripping it was, yes, but somehow it made her feel the slightest bit better to know that he had broken the promise, not her.

I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Eirlys - February 21, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: ass that’s so vast i could block out the sun - by Chusi - March 02, 2018, 07:13 AM