izakoza osekkyou
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">γƒ‡γ‚―γƒŠγƒƒγƒ„</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Eheh so I actually don't know Japanese, but my favorite character in the past was Japanese and I played her as such. So forgive my lack of language skills.

Nostalgia swept over the little red wolf, though she did not know for what reason. Carefully keeping her eyes on the other wolf, she watched as a range of emotions swept over her features. She told too much. So when the pack member began to smell her, she freely offered her body. It was all she could do given that she was on the pack borders.

"γ—γ‚ŠγΎγ›γ‚“" she said, using the formal with the stranger wolf. "This will sound strange to you, but I have a reoccurring dream that I once was a dainty wolf with eyes the color of cloudless morning skies. This was her heart language, and she would speak it to her guardian birds, her mate, but especially her children." The little red wolf spoke calmly, though her eyes seemed distant and fixated on an unseen world. Or maybe it was an intangible dream that captivated her attention. "She lost herself, though, when her mate disappeared. Lost herself to the turmoil in her heart." Blinking she offered a small smile. "Have you been lonely here?" She did not mean that the other wolf was without a pack, for she had certainly found that, but she meant in another sense. She did not specify, however, because she herself was merely guessing and acting upon a mere feeling in her heart.
Messages In This Thread
izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - June 21, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 01, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 02, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 02, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 03, 2014, 04:08 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 03, 2014, 04:21 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 09, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 13, 2014, 01:29 AM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Leaf - July 14, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: izakoza osekkyou - by Amekaze - July 15, 2014, 07:25 PM