Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Feel free to assume Fox told him about all the major events that happened since his departure. If you need a quick list, it's here: http://wolf-rpg.com/swiftcurrent-creek/#timeline
I'm not so sure she would have told him about sharing a den with Cutthroat... but he'll find out soon enough.

Ever since Haunter had returned, Fox had spent as much of her time with him as she could manage. But like any busy, active Alpha, she had other duties to attend to. She had been prowling the borders for interlopers, making sure none like the crazed male who had approached them a week or two prior would breach their lands. But eventually, she ran into one of her other wardens, and passed the duty off to them. She was weary, made more so by the constant thought and worry for Haunter. Fox was still not convinced he was completely well, but she could only think of him as family. And family was to be protected, no matter their illnesses. He had shown improvement, and that to her solidified that he would stay. But would he?

Haunter had said from the moment he had arrived all those months ago that it was his plan to leave. Fox had held him to that, assuming that was why he had left in the first place. It was simply his nature. But to see him back here... it was strange, as if the will of her wish was enough to bring him back.

Fox made her way back to the den that she shared with Cutthroat, and once again mistook ol' one-ear for her denmate. She was quicker to realize it this time, and approached him quietly. When she was close enough to see the pile of bones, she gave him a sideways glance. “For me?” she asked, brushing his shoulder with her muzzle as she slid up beside him.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM