The Heartwood Show me who we are today
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie

She had weathered a violent storm the night before in the centre of the Heartwood, where she awoke now to the chirping of birds. A subtle sting in her foreleg attracted her attention immediately, but it was only a small wound, the result of an ambitious bat or rodent, no doubt. It wasn't unusual for the rough Alpha to awake with new cuts and bruises. She took a moment to swipe her tongue over it before hoisting herself up, relieving herself on the spot, and seeking a stream.

Small offshoots of the Whitefish shot through the flatlands and fed its many forests, and soon Jinx found one of these offshoots. She started by drinking deeply to quench her morning thirst, then spent a short time bathing her legs and stomach in it. The water couldn't reach any higher, but she would find time to fully groom herself later. Right now, she had business to attend to.

She had been informed that Ira had returned and was looking for her. The Alpha had intentionally put off their inevitable encounter because she was furious with him. Jinx also knew that he hadn't been brought back into the pack behind her back, which was fortunate for whoever had met him there. She knew deep inside that she would not accommodate another deserter of the pack, not even her own princeling... But despite knowing this, she tilted her head back nonetheless in a summons for Ira to plead his case.
Messages In This Thread
Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 05, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 07, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 04:48 PM