The party don't start 'til I walk in
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Julooke was dancing in place, using all of her willpower not to be rude and interject. Ragnar confirmed that, whatever it was, it still stood and Beric was welcome to it. Julooke's mind was racing, and she could only come up with one thing. Not able to hold back, she asked excitedly, Beric! Are you joining? Her voice was a little high-pitched, but she couldn't help it. He confirmed he was, and she squealed in delight, jumping on top of him in joy. This is so awesome! Manners all but forgotten, she attempted to show Ragnar how grateful she was by trying to wolf hug him, as well.

She turned to Beric, Oh my stars, we have so much to catch up on! she explained happily. Did you know me and Verrine are mates, now? Her eyes were wide, tail wagging, and she was smiling. Have you seen him? Did he know you were joining? How come you didn't call me before now? How did you find us? The questions tumbled out of her mouth, and she only paused to take a deep breath before she continued. This is so awesome! I can't believe you're here, she admitted, leaning her shoulder into his. She wasn't sure if she would let him out her sight again. He was like a brother to her, and it made it all the more precious because she hadn't been able to find her other siblings since the Dragon pack had split.
Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM