Totoka River Love your family.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
He questioned her, and she nodded. Some of my most loyal friends have become family to me, she explained. My home pack is a long ways from here, but it's okay because I've met wolves who have treated me like their family, like I have them. Verrine had been one of those wolves a long time back, and just recently had become her mate, and there was a chance they'd be starting their own family one day.

He explained that he had recently joined a pack, only to have the leader up and disappear just days later. I'm so sorry to hear that. It must have been really upsetting to feel that he had found a home, and then to have no leader. She nodded to his question, They are very much my family. Ragnar, the Alpha, is very dedicated to his pack. She could easily be compared to Liyano. My Dad passed away, and I was depressed for the longest time, but Ragnar has quickly become like a father-figure to me. No one would ever replace Liyano in her heart, but Ragnar gave her that same support and structure that she had missed when he passed. Julooke, like Mees, had no idea they were related, but would be ecstatic to find out. You're welcome to come and meet him, if you like, she offered. She wasn't sure if he was interested in leaving his current pack, but she wondered if it was much of a pack at all without a leader. Maybe one of your pack mates will step up to take over being Alpha, she said as an afterthought.
Messages In This Thread
Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 02, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 04, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:30 PM