The party don't start 'til I walk in
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Last post for Ragnar and I. :-) I'll get Beric ranked up and things. <3

<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
Ragnar took Beric’s ‘thank-you’ to be a confirmation; he still wanted to join them. Never having been a man of too many words except in circumstances when it was needed Ragnar let the matter be settled now that it was confirmed. There was no need to hear the actual words or acceptance from Beric now because technically he already had during their first meeting. Beric was the third, now, from Wheeling Gull Isle to deflect to the ‘enemy side’ though in truth Ragnar wasn’t sure and didn’t really car what Majesty thought of him. Or…given his conversation with Mees and the spoken word that the once alpha of Wheeling Gull Isle was mysteriously gone leaving the Isle in a complete and chaotic disarray with no clear hierarchy and at the time of Mees’ departure no leader he wasn’t sure where he stood with the Isle. Given the vast stretch of distance between them he supposed that he should let bygones be bygones. There was much more than adequate distance between them but Ragnar suspected, despite the fact that he didn’t hold grudges, he would never fully accept them as a pack or even like them simply because the asinine behavior displayed towards the once Ridge wolves by parking on their once doorstep.

Julooke, in her excitement, went from giving Beric a wolf approximation of a hug to turning to Ragnar and doing the same. The Jarl stood still in a show of good nature at her uncontained excitement and appreciation, accepting her joy with a small smile on his lips devoid of the coyness his trademark smirks normally held. The Viking wasn’t used to such affection from subordinates, created in a moment of nothing but pure delight and his ears slicked back to stand at half mast in a manner that was almost bashful. It was gone within the same second it had overcame him (because Ragnar Loðbrók was far too savage and manly and beastly to accept that he actually felt bashful, apparently). The Jarl cleared his throat once and chuckled once at her enthusiasm as Julooke told Beric all they had to catch up on and spoke when he felt she had finished, "I’ll go ahead and give you your privacy to catch up with one another." He hadn’t really asked Beric what skills he had but he figured there was more than enough time to do that later. With a trademark coy smirk this time, the Jarl turned and vanished into the thick and towering ancient woods that bordered their scent markers figuring he would check in on their prisoners quick and then spend some time with his children.

Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM