Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's relationship status: Single → It's complicated.

Fox smiled, touching the bones with her nose and remembering the Bones who was now long gone. The yearling still wondered if she would come back someday. This had been her home, after all, and Fox had never wanted to see the lass go, but she had. In a way, Cutthroat had been some kind of trade, though it was not the one she had wanted. As if he were reading her mind, Fox's ears fanned back as he spoke, and she backed away from what remained of his catch.

She had failed to mention her relationship with Cutthroat, aside from the fact that he had started out as a captive. Besides, it could hardly be called a "relationship." They were distant friends at best, although Fox had toyed with the idea of making him hers. But she did not want to claim a mate. She wanted one to claim her, and he had taken no initiative yet.

“Cutthroat sleeps here,” she replied, her tone clarifying that he did nothing more than that. “But he will leave at my command.” It was more difficult now, this choice of who would be hers when she was able to bear children. She thought again to Cutthroat's mention of love, and a similar sentiment from Scimitar. Fox had been flirting with anybody and everybody who came into her sights since Haunter had left, but he had been her protector before any of that.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM