The party don't start 'til I walk in
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thanks so much!!

Ragnar made his excuses and left the pair to catch up. Beric made a mental note to talk to him later since they had never real gone over the major topics of interest when they first talked. Beric wanted to make it known that, like Verrine and Julooke, he was well accustomed to working for his place within the pack, and he would be a good warden.

But, for right now, his main priority was spending a little time with his family. Julooke was excited and couldn't help but show it, and his tail wagged in response. It was so good to see her; he had missed her. Her vibrant personality was just what he needed right now. He was barraged with questions, and he laughed. She hadn't changed a bit, and he loved it. He nudged her neck affectionately with his nose. That's great that you and Verrine are finally together! I knew it would happen one day. Did he finally tell you his feelings? Verrine must have taken his advice, after all, and it had worked out splendidly. Maybe Beric should give out love advice more often. I did run into Verrine a while back. I was with Wheeling Gull Isle then, and though Verrine tried to get me to join here, I was loyal to them at the time. Things had changed quickly, for the better, he believed.No one told you earlier because I wanted it to be a surprise, he said with a smile. I hope you'll forgive me for making you wait so long, he added, giving his best charming expression to her.
Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM