Totoka River Love your family.
89 Posts
Ooc — Ilona
Kindness and warmth, given away by a complete stranger while he admitted what his problems were at this time. Like a teenager he ranted, his words fell out of his mouth like a waterfall and he didn't even remember half of it. But he did know that he didn't feel alright; emotionally there was a lot of inner turmoil. By confessing everything on his heart to the kind-hearted Delta there was a sense of relief. Mees wasn't entirely sure what her reasons were to help out, if there were any, all he knew is that he felt a sense of warmth that he didn't knew before. In return he felt grateful for all that she had (un)knowingly done.

"T-thanks." He said a little uncertain because he wanted to repay her. "I hope I find a pack that treats me like family -- instead of with distrust, like I'm a stranger." That was how Ypres -- the newly self-proclaimed Alpha -- treated him. However, even if timeline-wise Mees would soon meet Ragnar and be accepted into the pack, he was not confident enough to accept her offer just yet. "One of the pack mates taking over?" He mused out loud, as that would happen soon. "Yeah, I'm sure one Butthead will; take over." He shook his head, then explained himself. "I have no doubt that one is taking over, I just don't have any confidence in her leadership. She didn't organize a search party for the lost Alpha, instead she just trots in like a lost elephant and says she's the boss. Then I left."
Messages In This Thread
Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 02, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 04, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:30 PM