Totoka River Love your family.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The male was quite upset over the dynamics of the pack, and Julooke could understand why once he explained more.I know it seems daunting, but don't give up. Go around to the neighboring packs and meet some of their members, and see what they say about the pack. It's a good way to learn about them, and then that way you have a better idea of what suits you. He wasn't happy about the previous Alpha going missing, or about how the next one took their place. Julooke thought it was a little odd that a wolf would take the place of the Alpha and not even go looking for them.

I understand a little of what you're going through. My Alpha was murdered by a bear not too long ago. Ragnar took over leadership. We knew he would be the right wolf for it, though. It wouldn't make him feel any better, but she thought maybe it would let him know he wasn't alone in the things that happened to him. Unfortunately, it was part of finding his place in this world.

In an attempt to get his mind of the current stressed of life, she asked, Hey, have you had crab before? Maybe he wouldn't feel like it, but she would offer to help him look for some and drop some rocks on them.
Messages In This Thread
Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 02, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 04, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:30 PM