Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
Haunter didn't like her answer. It was immediately apparent in the way the fur along his nape and between his shoulder-blades began to bristle involuntarily. The black wolf, who had once seemed not to care about much at all, was suddenly riddled with very severe emotions that he couldn't seem to control all the time. Anger of all these emotions, seemed to be the most potent, however. And he found himself inexplicably angry at the faceless male who had stolen a place at Fox's densite.

"I'll make him leave when I rip off his—" he muttered petulantly, possessively, until Fox rendered him silent with a cutting glare. She wouldn't have any of her members hurt, ever the protective Alpha, and for a moment his eyes seemed darker and his lips were set in a strong, pouting line as he stared elsewhere with his one ear pinned back.

Still, he could not escape the dark veil over his thoughts. The shadowy place that caused him pain and made him crazy. "You're mine," he growled deeply, the rumble starting somewhere down in his chest and rising forth like a tidal wave of hidden strength and wrath. He didn't look at her, but let his raspy declaration hang there like a swinging pendulum. "Whether you approve or not. I'll kill for you and destroy anything seeking to take you from me."

It was the most clarity he had seen in a long while, and he felt more strongly about this than anything else currently in his life. After all, she was the entire reason he'd made his way back—even if he hadn't remembered why at first. But now he knew, now he was certain.
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM