Shadow Mountain Torture me for your amusement
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nikan managed to take hold of her scruff and while his teeth connected and he bit down, he did not break the skin. He gripped firm and gave a firm shake, not a noise or reaction given at her feeble slap to his jaw. Sighing he released her and stood over her "When someone has you by the scruff, your best bet is to use whatever room you have and bite at their forelegs. If they're hovering over you attached by scruff, your face is most likely down to chest level or below. Grab their leg in your jaws and bite down as hard as you can. Shake. Make it known that you'll snap their leg like a twig if not released." he spoke in a cold manner but his tone took on that as a teacher. 

He supposed praise was due for being able to sneak up on him so quietly and he gave her a look, softer in the slightest "You're good with stealth. That's a plus.  If you sneak up on an enemy bigger than you however don't tackle. Pounce and maim,draw first blood. Wound as much as you can in that first lunge"He said and circled her slowly, in a predatory fashion. "Watch me. Wait for an opening. If you see my muscles tense that means I am preparing to lunge. If that happens brace yourself and prepare to defend. If you have an opening go for it, attack me. Just try not to kill me okay?" The last part was a joke, a bit of purely good natured humor that had slipped free from behind the cold mask.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 07, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 07, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 08, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 09, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 09, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 09, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 12, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 30, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - May 01, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - May 01, 2018, 05:20 PM