Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Haunter had always been the dramatic sort. But then again, Fox was not always the least dramatic personality on the planet, either. When he threatened Cutthroat, Fox was quickly reminded of how others had looked at the captive when he had first come here, and she was just as quick to silence him with no more than a look. The captive Tortuga had done nothing wrong. If anything, he had been rather obedient since he had gotten here, even going with Njal to attempt to chase off the wolves that now held The Sunspire.

He changed his tone, and while it was no less dramatic, she had to admit that its contents were far more appealing. She wanted to end her game right there. Forget about all her other suitors and tell them to look elsewhere for tail (if that was what they were after). But Fox could not bring herself to do it, even if Haunter had chosen her. He was still unstable, possibly sick, and she was not even sure if he would make it through the winter. No decisions needed to be made now.

She said nothing to oppose his claim, but she also refused to confirm it. In fact, she couldn't find any words to answer him, and opted to place a single lick to the earless side of his head.

I will tell Cutthroat to make his bed elsewhere, and you may reclaim your place.”
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM