Who says you can't go home [Joining]
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gonna guess that's fin on this thread and go ahead and archive it =D

Vienna looked at Ferdie and nodded, happy that he wasn't going to make her leave. "I will." She made a mental note to go see him as soon as she and her brother had finished catching up. He was leader here, she would need to get her position on these lands and the rules to follow while here sorted out.

As Ferdie left, she caught Jace looking at her shoulder and bumped her nose against his side affectionately. As far as she was concerned it was all water under the bridge. True, she had learned to fear him that day, but he could control it now. That fear was long gone. Besides, she was hardly unable to defend herself now. She loved him regardless, and while he might never forgive himself, she had forgiven him completely.

"Sound great!" Her heart raced at the thought of meeting even more strangers, but it was a good sort of racing. She couldn't wait to meet the wolves who had been a part of her brother's life since he had departed.
Messages In This Thread
Who says you can't go home [Joining] - by Vienna IA - July 01, 2014, 11:27 PM
RE: Who says you can't go home [Joining] - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: Who says you can't go home [Joining] - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Who says you can't go home [Joining] - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Who says you can't go home [Joining] - by Vienna IA - July 05, 2014, 04:10 PM