Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
He was satisfied with her response, if only glad that he was not burned by his advantageous snarling. He only needed to be around Fox, the headaches were only a dull roar in the background when she was around, and the fact that she wanted him around was enough to convince him that he wanted to survive again. He wanted to eat and drink and fight to be at Fox's side. She had other men in her den already! He had no choice but to up his game, and to Haunter, she was worth his pain. She was a fire-red trophy worth having.

He got to his feet and nipped her appreciatively behind the ear, before strutting off into the area surrounding her den. He carefully sniffed out the areas where Fox had squatted in urinal claim, and rubbed himself above or around the area (because peeing would mean he was equal, and he knew better) in order to make his scent prominent.

Finally, he loped like a skulking bear to the mouth of her den, and then perused and massaged his sides against the entrance for while before flopping down on his side in front of it. His skeletal chest gave a sudden and giant inhale and exhale of utter satisfaction.
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM