Dawnlark Plains Don't let friends get lonely. Keep disturbing them
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Doh! I'm so sorry. What a brainfart!

Aviana hadn't been offended that the new mother hadn't noticed her. Catori was obviously wrapped up in more important things, like her newborn babies. Aviana hoped she would be so lucky one day. This was her fifth spring in this world, and she knew she wouldn't be able to bare babies for much longer. But, if she could live vicariously through Catori, she'd be happy enough.

Her tail wagged quickly at her hocks when Catori's voice fluttered through the den and to Aviana's ears. She took it as an invitation to look, though not to go in, of course. She stepped over the hare and lifted her head enough to see down into the den. It took her eyes a moment to adjust, but when they did, her expression was a mixture of fascination and awe. Catori... They're beautiful, she said softly. They looked healthy, too, she thought to herself. 

Speaking of health, I brought you something to eat, she said, glancing back to the hare before her gaze found Catori. I can leave it here at the entrance, or roll it down to you, she offered. If she did it softly enough, Catori could catch it before it got to the pups.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't let friends get lonely. Keep disturbing them - by Aviana - April 14, 2018, 04:03 PM