Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle was not one for unnecessary violence so if the girl would cross back across the borders she would quiet her growls and let her is. Truth be told she should take the girl as a captive or at least leave her a small token of her bad behavior in the form of perhaps a bite or a gash, but she wouldn’t unless she had too. No she would do what she needed to it was time to make sure the isle pack knew that they were not to be messed with.

Thistle watched as the girl crossed the borders and her growl grew in octave. you know what actually there miss I have changed my mind. You will be coming with us for a few weeks, perhaps that will teach you to mind your manners and stay on your side of the border.

She looked at Beric and spoke sharply Beric! Bring her along, by force if you must, but she will be our captive for about a couple weeks, how long I don't know yet, but when her punishment is up she is free to go wherever she shall please.. She motioned for him to go with the girl, she didn’t want her to try and run, and she wanted to cover all sides and angles if she could. junior come. Her tail was still bristled and her hackles still raised, but she was quiet now, and she waited for the other male to do her bidding and for Junior to follow her back, but for now she stood waiting and watching making sure her orders were followed.
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Thistle Cloud - July 05, 2014, 08:16 PM