The party don't start 'til I walk in
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Sometimes, Julooke just couldn't control her feelings, especially when it came to excitement. She held it off as long as she could, but when Beric said he was joining, it was her undoing. Thankfully, by now, Ragnar was really getting to know her, and he never said it bothered him when she was particularly affectionate, with hugs and things of that nature. It was just her personality, and try as she might, she just couldn't hold it in sometimes. The majority of the wolves she considered family or friends didn't mind, and she was thankful for that. Ragnar said he would leave them with catching up, and Julooke smiled at him, Thanks, Ragnar, she said in a moment of seriousness. It wasn't just for letting them catch up, but allowing Beric into the pack and giving them a chance to be together as a family again. It was something profoundly important to Julooke.

Beric seemed happy that the pair was finally together, a sentiment Julooke shared since she knew how long she had had feelings for Verrine. He did, after I told him I love him first, she replied with a smile. She was proud of herself that she had taken the chance and told him, and couldn't have planned out any better the result. He then explained Verrine had known about his presence, but that Beric wanted it to be a surprise for her. Well, you did it! I was certainly surprised! she said, laughing. Of course I forgive you! How could she not? Her mind caught up with what he had said, and she backtracked a little. Wait, you were with the Island wolves? she said, trying to confirm it. And Ragnar let you join here anyways? Her eyes were wide, showing her shock. She knew Skoll came from the Island, too, but he was family to Ragnar. When she realized her leader had done the same for her, her heart swelled. He had put aside his resentment for that pack and let Beric join. She would have to thank him again later, for sure, now that she realized how many things was working against Beric joining.

But, it didn't matter now. He was here, and she would definitely make the most of it!
Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM