Big Salmon Lake cows and spaceships
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
Though probably much more hungry than the male before him, Snow Owl was not at all bothered by the loss of easy prey, especially in the wake of him having so much fun—it was a shame, really, that this dark brute had to come ruin it all. And it was unfortunate that he was threatening the young "idiot" because if he wanted respect from him, this wasn't the way to get it. The only wolf Snowl had ever feared was his father.

He pulled his head back slowly as the wolf came near, but didn't otherwise shy away or cringe from the male. He gazed unabashedly into the cold eyes of the ebony combatant, and the young male curled his lip in distaste for his nearness. The fact that he had not chosen a single one of his given nicknames and had dubbed him "Cream Puff" instead wasn't a helping factor.

"Listen, vous vieux sot," he spat in French—because of course he would know some of the language, being the son of a Frenchman, and because it had been Tricasse, he would know only dirtiest of words and phrases—"either go hunt somewhere else or sit here complainin'. Either way, just know that I don't care, and I'm 'bout to keep on splashin'."

He sarcastically flashed the furious, nameless wolf one of his most charming grins, and then charged back into the water with a mighty SPLOOSH.
Messages In This Thread
cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 04, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 04, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 05, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 05, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 06, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 06, 2014, 12:04 PM