Gyrfalcon's Keep EA Sports, it's in the game
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
Snow Owl flinched at the voice, bashing his head against the barrier roots he tunneled beneath, and backpedaling quickly so that he was not in such a prone position with his ass-out and forefront buried.

He was dirty up to his chest, not uncommon for the lanky youth, but it was a caked-on mess from hours of work rather than of play. Polished eyes peered curiously towards the female that had addressed him, noting how finely she blended in the twilight, except for her piercing eyes that glimmered in the blanketing darkness. "Hi," he said after an uncertain pause. "You like sneakin' up on guys?" he grinned, not asking to be rude.

"I was just workin' on my pecs," he informed her, glancing down at his skinny chest and puffing it out comically. "Wha'cha think? Comin' along nice, or what?"
Messages In This Thread
EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 05, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 05, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 10:22 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 10:59 AM
RE: EA Sports, it's in the game - by Meldresi - July 06, 2014, 04:11 PM