Big Salmon Lake cows and spaceships
<font style="color: red; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Arial; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: 9px;">Warning</font> <br> <font style="color: black; font-family: Verdana; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 11px;">Snowl has a very profane mouth—please read his posts <i>at your own risk</i>.</font>
19 Posts
Ooc — Van
Snow forced a barking laugh out before dunking himself in the water and emerging a moment later. "You wish that was all I knew in French!" the dripping youngster called, diving down again only to resurface in time to hear another insult coming from the venomous mouth of the antagonizing male. He paused, soaked and grinning, his brown eyes playful despite the other's hateful intentions.

He'd stopped being bothered by older wolf's surliness a long time ago—a trait earned from his father—so while his "guest" was the epitome of annoyed, Snow Owl was still thoroughly enjoying himself.

"Least if I drown, I won't hafta lookit your ugly mug anymore," he smirked, trotting towards the shore again, but not quite leaving the clutches of the lapping lake. He splashed some water towards the irritated wolf with an over-large forepaw. "You gonna stand there and keep starin' after me, or you gonna hop in and have some fun, old man? Swimmin'll take care of that attitude you got from that stick up your ass. The water's real soothin'," he added, preparing to splash the wolf again.
Messages In This Thread
cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 04, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 04, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 05, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 05, 2014, 05:30 PM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 06, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Snowl - July 06, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: cows and spaceships - by Kaname - July 06, 2014, 12:04 PM