Great Bear Wilderness Explore it out
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri was not sure what was expected of him now, he had told her he was glad she was back, and she had said she was glad. But now what, did he bump her in the shoulder? Or not touch her at all? Sitri was terrible with this stuff, every touch he had ever known had been in the throes of some sort of passion, whether it was red hot anger, or a carnal desire so primitive you could do nothing but act on it. He didn’t know what to take from those glowing eyes either, he was nervous now.

Regardless of what Tyrande thought or believed, Sitri had been nothing more than a tool, a tool used for death, for lust, for pain and for darkness. A tool, forced to do the bidding of a mad demon queen.

Sitri scoffed and spoke softly Tyrande Sitri is not beautiful, once upon a time yes he was a handsome man, but now Sitri is scarred and brutally disfigured. There is no beauty here. He shrugged his massive shoulders, it was simple he was not a beautiful creature, and she could not paint him into one, it was not possible.
Messages In This Thread
Explore it out - by Sitri - June 30, 2014, 10:31 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - June 30, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 01, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 02, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 02, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 06, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Tyrande Nightshade - July 06, 2014, 11:21 PM
RE: Explore it out - by Sitri - July 07, 2014, 12:29 PM