Shadow Mountain Torture me for your amusement
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Nika noticed the distracted way she studied him, the softness in her gaze making his skin prickle. It was odd and disconcerting to him that she didn't see him as a monster or a evil brute. She seemed to have some sort of trust in him. Why? It was a question that releated in his brain endlessly. 

As she lunged forward he tensed, eyes flashing with anticipation before the attack unceremoniously ended with her face down in the dirt. For a second he stared at her stunned before he chuckled, a single short laugh at first before he fully laughed. The sound was rich and belly deep, a genuine amused smile on his maw. It felt so good to let the laughter out that he sat down and continued for a moment before sobering up and looking down at her. "If laughter could kill you'd have defeated me succesfully" he teased her but not unkindly. He nosed her to get up and cleared his throat, realising what had happened. 

Not wanting to give up his hostile and cold attitude he forced the light from his eyes and stared her down once more. "You did alright for a new fighter. You can rest now, get something to eat."
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.
Messages In This Thread
Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 07, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 07, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 08, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 08, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 09, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 09, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 09, 2018, 03:10 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - April 12, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - April 30, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Nikan - May 01, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: Torture me for your amusement - by Zula - May 01, 2018, 05:20 PM