Kintla Flatlands black widow
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
That's fine! I've been slow this weekend. :\

Kas had always found that pups were comfortable around her, usually because she wasn't one of the adults that felt the need to constantly force them to talk or asked them too many questions, which ended up confusing them. Kaskara was generally a wolf of few words, which most pups, especially of a certain age, appreciated. Pura answered her carefully and then, after a few moments of studying his surroundings, finally replied with a studious question of his own. Kas smiled. "I'm doing okay. I just hope Junior is alright so we can get her home safe and sound."

They walked in silence for a few minutes more, looking, listening, and smelling for any trace of the dark-haired lost girl, when another came forth with a friendly greeting. Kaskara stopped, putting one leg in front of Pura (defensively, instinctively), wondering where his father had gone off to, though watching this male with heightened awareness. He seemed friendly enough, but Kas wasn't about to put yet another of the plateau's pup's lives in danger. "Hello," she replied cordially, not warm or cold, but polite nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
black widow - by Kaskara - July 03, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: black widow - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: black widow - by Kaskara - July 03, 2014, 11:46 AM
RE: black widow - by Pura - July 03, 2014, 01:48 PM
RE: black widow - by Opeth - July 07, 2014, 01:11 PM
RE: black widow - by Kaskara - July 07, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: black widow - by Pura - July 10, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: black widow - by Kaskara - August 07, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: black widow - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: black widow - by Kaskara - August 11, 2014, 01:50 PM