Totoka River Love your family.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

He asked if they had killed it, and she shook her head side to side with a solemn expression. The bear had attack once before, just before I joined, and I know there were injuries, so they weren't able to go after it. This time, it had attacked our Alpha while she was alone... At that point, Ragnar just wanted to leave the area, fearing it would attack again. She knew some might few it as cowardly, but Julooke didn't. Instead of putting his pack members in more harm by attacking the murderous creature, he ensured their safety by moving them. She backed his decision one hundred percent.

Her ears perked and her head cocked to the side when he admitted he had eaten crap before but not crab. She could not help but ask, You've eaten crap before? On purpose? She wasn't judging him, but it sounded a little... weird. Still, he was up for the crab. Great! We have to find a rock first, she instructed, looking around the edge of where the sand met the grass. Finding one about the size of her paw, she picked it up, motioning for the male to follow her. Her eyes scanned the surrounding beach as she walked, looking for any movement. Spotting a crab, she bounded over to it, placing her paw directly in the center of its back. She dropped the rock beside her to speak, If you place your paw here, it can't pinch you, she said. Pick the rock up, then drop it right where my paw is, she instructed, just as Nerian had done with her, waiting to see if he would do it.

Messages In This Thread
Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 29, 2014, 04:58 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - June 29, 2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 02, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 08:10 AM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 04, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Horcrux - July 06, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: Love your family. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 04:30 PM