The party don't start 'til I walk in
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Beric gave a look of shock when Julooke said she had told Verrine she loved him first. Well, you go girl! he said excitedly. Julooke had really grown in her years apart from Sterrenvuur. He knew she loved the pack, but she seemed to have matured since having to find her place in this world. It was good for her. With a wicked smile, he leaned towards her and asked, Am I to assume babies will be next? It was, after all, the obvious assumption to be made.

He was surprised by her shock that he was with the Isle wolves. He had long since known of the reputation, and general hatred towards the pack by Ragnar. He nodded, confirming her question. Yes, and yes. He and I met back at Totoka River, by chance, and I asked him if I could visit you and Verrine. Instead, he offered me a spot within his pack. Beric couldn't believe his ears at the time, but he jumped at the chance to be with his family again. Ragnar gave me a little time to tie up loose ends before I came, he added. Not that it had really mattered in the end. Majesty had let him go without so much as an oppositional word, making it a little easier for Beric to leave. He felt no guilt for where he was now.
Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM