The Heartwood Show me who we are today
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
She listened coldly as he did as she told him, though by the time he was finished, she looked more unimpressed than ever. Jinx suspected that he thought she might think that saving Bones' life would indebt her to the Silvertip wolves and would convince her to move to the mountain, but the Kesuk knew better than to believe that. She hadn't known Bones at all, but she still fabricated an image of a self-serving little wench in her mind. The pirate cur would have gone straight back to Swiftcurrent Creek like every other thankless damsel in distress in the real world.

“So,” she said flatly, “you abandoned our family here, those who provide for you, to chase after a female who has done nothing for you but bat her eyes.” Maybe he thought he could save her, and maybe he had intended to bring her back, but at its core the issue was that he had left for a woman. It was as simple as that.

“There was another here who did that. Put their loyalty in someone she thought she could fuck over those who protect and feed her. She tried to do it in secrecy.” She fixed a heavy glare on him and said icily, “where do you think she is now?”
Messages In This Thread
Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 12:58 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 04, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 05, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 07, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Ira Nox - July 10, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Show me who we are today - by Jinx - July 16, 2014, 04:48 PM