Totoka River One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
[size=x-small]ooc: @ypres location is just outside ravensblood forest on the edge of totoka river. [/size]

Fang had spent the better part of his day wandering along the forests edge. The sun had reached its zenith high overhead, the halfbreed doing his best to stay near the forgiving shade of the forests edge. It wasn't long before the sound of moving water gained his attention, his idle wandering having a new direction.

No sooner had he come across the gentle river he took himself into its edge letting the cool water run over his paws. After taking a steady drink a quick splash in the river caught his golden eyes. Fish. That's something I haven't had in a while. His life alone had taught him many survival skills, unfortunately fishing wasn't one of them. He was however one to try.

He moved further into the river, the water rising to near his underside, he watched, waiting to see something under the water move close enough for him to snap up.
Waiting for a fish to swim by, seemed a sensible way to catch fish.
To him at least.
Concentrating on the water, he became almost entirely oblivious to the rest of his surroundings.
Messages In This Thread
One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 07, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 07, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 07, 2014, 10:13 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 10:53 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 07, 2014, 11:26 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Ypres - July 07, 2014, 11:58 PM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 08, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Ypres - July 13, 2014, 10:18 AM
RE: One fish, two fish, new fish, no fish - by Fang - July 13, 2014, 11:02 PM