Sequoia Coast Imagination rules the world.
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Care to wrap this up? I'd love to have another one with Beric in SB! They've got some catching up to do. :)

He nodded as Beric spoke, knowing that every word his friend said was completely right. One thing Verrine had always liked about Beric was that he was an excellent source of good advice. He was a keen observer of his surroundings, so he often had insights and noticed things that others missed. Beric asked if Julooke was still mourning her parents, and Verrine shrugged a little as he replied, "Eh, I think she's most past it, though I can tell she still thinks about it sometimes."

He continued to listen as Beric offered him some advice for how to proceed with telling Julooke all of this. The thought of spilling his heart to her was scary, and even though he agreed with his friend, he didn't know if he would actually go through with it. He just didn't want to risk fouling their friendship by pushing it toward something deeper and more intimate with substantially more strings attached. He decided he would just go with the flow, and if there came a moment that felt just right, he would consider making that leap (little did he know that Julooke would beat him to it).

Sighing, he grinned at his friend and commented, "Beric. My friend. It is so good to see you again. I'm so glad you're around." He wanted to stay and talk longer, but needed to resume his patrols and run down something for lunch at some point. "I need to get going, but I'll tell Julooke hello for you. Don't worry too much about the Ridge wolves; I'll let them know you're a good guy and not a threat." He touched Beric's muzzle with his nose, a companionable gesture of friendship and affection, and rose to his feet to leave. Before departing, though, he glanced over his shoulder: "And remember, our door is always open to you if you…y'know…change your mind."
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:20 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 12, 2014, 03:12 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 13, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 15, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 16, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 17, 2014, 07:03 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 25, 2014, 12:34 AM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Imagination rules the world. - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 08:53 PM