Stone Circle Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The more they spoke, the more Kegana was glad she had stumbled upon the. Easthollow seemed to be somewhere she could grow to love and accept as her family. 

Valette's words were true, it did help to know that after all these months alone she could finally be part of something larger than herself. She was excited to start her journey, and learning more of her new people. Kegana was glad to hear that perhaps she had travelled far enough from the ghastly two legged beings. She hadn't realized that she had been running from them until Valette mentioned she had never seen them in the area. 

With the smallest curve of her lips Kegana nodded her head, and leaned into the other woman. "Thank you. I'm glad that I found Easthollow. If you ever need anything, please call on me." She wasn't sure Valette would take her words literally, but the mongol meant anything. Anything to do with her pregnancy, or pack business, or if she simply didn't have the energy to grab herself something from the caches. Kegana would do everything in her power to prove that she was a dependable wolf, and willing to go the extra mile.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 05, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 06, 2018, 05:07 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 07, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 08, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: Music Flows on the Wind to Arrive - by Kegana - May 14, 2018, 03:06 PM