You say you're different I say their all the same
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
@KodoKuna

Jace stood large and tall and black over top of the goat he had managed to take down. It was an older goat and it had given him hell, but he had chased it and he had caught it and he had given it a merciful and honorable death. Thank you friend. You’ll feed us for little while. He bent his head and began to tear the skin off of it, intent to gift it to someone, he just didn’t know who yet. Blue eyes kept going up to look on the mountain face, though he was home he was uneasy. Fox had just rambled into their borders mere days ago, and he was expecting it again. Only this time he was expecting a wolf that he would have to fight. He bent to his task, and did not look up again.

Large shoulders shifted and moved as he fought to get the hide off of the goat. Black obsidian coat, blended into the shadows and glowed with a glossy sheen when the sun would hit it. He was happy to be doing what needed to be done, and though he was wary, he began to drift off into his own sense of day dreaming.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
You say you're different I say their all the same - by Jace - July 08, 2014, 05:54 PM